[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult or Not? Advice, Please

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

I still think it would be a good idea to have a category that you check for
under 18 and if a person is under 18, she or he can only download books from
that category. We talked about this a long time ago when the new influx of
students was going to be happening. Then you could avoid the but it isn't
appropriate for teens, yet it isn't really "adult content" quandry.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading -  Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews

Call anywhere in the world for free on the 3 Skypephone