[bksvol-discuss] Adult content and Kushiel's Legend

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:19:13 -0400

I didn't check them as adult content when I submitted them.  I don't know
what will happen by the time they enter the collection, but they don't
actually meet my usual criteria for adult content.  I only put that in my
message to the list as I know some validators would prefer not to work on
books with kind of hot scenes in them.  <smile>  I in no way consider the
Kushiel's Legend series to be anything approaching pornographic.  However, I
realize this is a personal call and one that even the Supreme Court has
trouble making.  So unless someone else checks that box, this series will be
available to all readers.

Donna