[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult Category

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:54:39 -0500

Gary, I don't know all of the answers to your questions. I do know
that books flagged as adult content show that on the page where their
synopsis and other details are located. By default, since you don't
have a student account, you shouldn't have any trouble searching for
or downloading adult content. To be sure, go to the "your account"
page and take a look to see whether the adult content filter is on or
not. As for searching specifically for adult books as a category, I
don't have a clue. I'd try using the advanced search page first. If
that doesn't work, I'll bet you can get help and the right answer from
Bookshare staff by writing to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Monica Willyard