[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult COntent or not?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

What does it contain?
AT  explicit sex

Even then instead I put a note in the long synopsis that the book contains
explicit sex or other things I think our more sensitive members  would want to
be warned about and/or don't want their children children to read. This
includes profanity and obscenity, homosexuality, rape, violence, horror. I used
t mark a lot of things Adult but I think a warning with th book will suffice
now. So many people thought Adult rating should just be for out-and out
pornography --only for things one wud find in adult bookstore

You could put a brief warning in the short synopsis if there's room to the
effect that book contains explicit sex, graphic violence

HTH

Cindy
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/