[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adobe Acrobat Professional 8 and possibly 7 OT

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:50:47 -0800

HI Cindy and all

IF that ability to fill in forms is there, I may look into what I can get it
through the university for. I forget who was asking on this but if you know
someone who can get an educational discount you should be able to get it for
about $150  or a little less.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155