[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adobe Acrobat Professional 8 and possibly 7 OT

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:36:12 -0500

     I was intrigued, so I downloaded the Free Adobe 8 Reader, and Hooray!
It used the installed Neovoice for reading.  From skimming the promotional
material, it appears that it may be possible for owners of the professional
version to create fill-in forms for users of the free reader.  I can imagine
things like health insurance forms eventually coming to us in a fill-inable
format.

M in M

  _____