[bksvol-discuss] Re: Additions to the Wish List added 7/13

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:19:39 -0400

requestHi, Kim and list.
Last week...  I think it was last week, Carrie sent out the list of bestsellers
Bookshare was processing in house.  Hidden Currents by Christine Feehan was on
it so the Drake Sisters series will be almost complete.  I think BKS is still
missing book two though.
Christina

          From: Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: request
          To: "'Cindy'" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 1:10 PM

          Hi, Cindy, I saw to my delight that the first two books in the Study
series by Maria V. Snyder, i.e., Poison Study and Magic Study are in the
Bookshare collection. Did you know that Ms. Snyder has written a third book in
the Study series, i.e., fire Study? I confess I heard the first book on XM
satellite radio and had help downloading the other two books in the Study
series. I can assure you they are interesting. Another author you might like to
add to the Bookshare collection is Deanna Raybourn. I mention this for the
benefit of other people. They may like these books. (Since I've joined
audible.com, I plan to have help downloading unabridged stuff that isn't
available anywhere else.) Also, do you have plans to add all the other books in
the Dark series, the Leopard series, and the seventh book in the Drake Sisters
series by Christine Feehan? Yeah, Cindy, my completist soul is yammering at me
again. C'est la vie. Take care and best regards, Kim, quiet kibitzer and
Bookshare fan.

signature database 4240 (20090713) __________

          http://www.eset.com