[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adding to series

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

 I'm adding these to the fiction wish list. The Margaret Kerr boos are
mysteries set in Scotland at the time of RObert the Bruce. The Owen Archer
books are mysteries set in medieval times.medieval times. Her books are
thoroughly researched as to the history, accotding to fantastic fiction.com

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: