[bksvol-discuss] Adding synopses--a reminder

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

I recently uploaded a book and apparently forgot to
add a long synopsis. I've been in contact with Claire
and sent her one, which she added. She mentioned that
some time ago she'd posted that she was willing to add
any synopsis that anyone wanted to write and send to
her.

And either she or John adds reviews of books if you
feel like writing one. They don't take much time.