[bksvol-discuss] Re: Add to the books being scanned list.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:35:12 EDT

Sure. You may have to remind me when I submit it though. Because I just
started it that might be a while. I am surprised that you have a copy. It is a
very old paperback with no sales rank at all on Amazon. I thought it was the
epitome of an obscure book.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Add to the books being scanned list.
Date:
7/4/2009 10:52:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Roger,

If you don't mind, since I have a print copy, I would like to proofread
this book.  Could you put hold for Misha on it when you submit it?

Thanks,

Misha

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I have just begun to scan The Human Angle by William Tenn.
>
>                                                           "If you
> tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of
> mine." Che Guevara
>
>              The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
> <http://wwww.themilitant.com>Pathfinder Press:
> http://www.pathfinderpress.com