[bksvol-discuss] Accessing the Archives

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 06:48:42 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to access archives for this list.

I'm not sure that I am receiving all emails from this list.  I have been
bounced several times in the last several weeks and am not sure why or how
to solve the problem. Or it may be that the list has become very quiet.  I'm
trying to figure out what is occuring.

Thanks.

Lori C.