[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accessing bookshare books using Kurzweil

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:14:15 -0500

Kurzweil has an online menu accessed by alt-n from the main window.  Choose
books andchoose title or author and type in the name or title.  Un-check any
providers you don't want being sure to leave bookshare checked.   Choose
either daisy or brf and hit ok.  You will have to enter bookshare
password/id info here and then hit ok and the book should download
automaticly.  When you get the completed message, Control-o to open the
book.  You will get a dialog asking if you want to open recently downloaded
books.  Say yes.  You will have to enter password info one last time.  When
the book is open, save it as a .kes or any other format you want or just
read ajnd close.  It will be in the down.lpoads folder for future reference
when you want to re-open it and you shouldn't have to re-enter password
info.