[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accessing Bookshare books visually

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:39:02 -0500

I bet that was our mistake, thanks. I know she will have figured it out or at least I hope so. She is a pretty smart lady.

Thanks Ladies.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>