[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accessible World Announces Mystery Book Discussion Group

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:53:28 -0700

Kim, The mystery club meetings are recorded so they will show up in the Archives. Of course, it won't be the same as actually being present but might be better than just joining us in spirit. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:  Sunday, June 28th, 2009

Time:  2:00 p.m. PDT, 3:00 p.m. MDT, 4:00 p.m. CDT, 5:00 p.m. EDT, and
elsewhere in the world Sunday 9:00 GMT.

Approximately 15 minutes prior to the event start time; go to Friends of
Bookshare Community Room at:

http://conference32 1.com/masteradmi n/room.asp? id=rs7867a2369e0 e

Or, alternatively,

Select The Bookshare Community Room at: http://www.accessibleworld.org,
enter your first and last names on the sign-in screen.

All online interactive programs require no password, are free of charge, and
open to anyone worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer,
speakers, and a sound card. Those with microphones can interact audibly with
the presenters and others in the virtual audience or text chat with
attendees.

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online conferencing software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download and then run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to
the Accessible World rooms.

Sign up information for all Accessible World News Wires and discussion lists
are also available at our website: http://www.accessibleworld.org.

Accessible World Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair
Accessible World
818-998-0044
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:   http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com/

Joann Becker, Events Coordinator
Accessible World
617-969-1213
Email: joannbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx

George Buys, CEO.
Talking Communities
Email: buys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access
barriers that adversely affect them

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT

http://www.eset.com