[bksvol-discuss] Accented letters?

  • From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:28:28 -0400

I am spell checking the book I am working on and it has several Spanish
names and places.  The accented letters are coming out as 6.  How do I put
these letters with the accents over them back correctly?

The two names I can think of off the top of my head are:

Cordoba which is coming up as C6doba,
and
Crist6bal Col6n   which is I believe the spanish spelling of Christopher
Columbus.

Thanks,

Dixie