[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accented Letters, WAS: Re: Re: Bolded words in text

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 23:10:05 -0800

Hi, Evan, now do we know anybody on the list who reads books in Spanish in
brf format from Bookshare? That would be a challenge if one could download
books in brf format of different languages. Would there be books in
contracted Braille in those languages? Hmm! Something to think about, no?
Regards, Kim.