[bksvol-discuss] Re: About to submit, Go Green Live Rich by David Bach

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:58:29 -0500

Congratulations Melissa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:17 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] About to submit, Go Green Live Rich by David Bach

I'm about to submit my first scan either later tonight or in the morning. It was not an easy first scan, as it had lots of sidebars and the like. I have persevered, though. I have proofed everything, accept the index. I intended to include picture descriptions, but need to get the book back to the library. I don't believe the pictures are necessary to the book, though. I have kept all the pages, so the page numbering should be correct. Gail has expressed an interest in proofing, and I will put it up with a hold for her, if she still wants it.

Melissa