[bksvol-discuss] About Some Wish List Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 13:36:49 -0400

Hi, everybody. I was looking over the wish list last night and realized that I own several of the books on the list. I have already scanned Finder's Fee, by Alton Gansky, and will upload it this afternoon. I also own but have not scanned:

Deception, by Randy Alcorn
The Immortal, by Angela Hunt

These are both thick books, and I've been waiting for my elbow to heal up before tackling them. If anyone here has an OpticBook or a document feeder and wants the books quickly, I'll mail them to you. If not, I'm allowed to start doing short scanning sessions on August 18 and can start scanning a few pages at a time.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick