[bksvol-discuss] Re: About Kurzweil

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:54:50 -0600

Hi Monica,
From personal experience Kurzweil is the superior product in many ways, at least for the needs I have. I own a copy of both and the only time I pull up OB is to convert an ARK file to RTF, so that I can open the RTF in Kurzweil. I wrote an article on why Kurzweil is better than OpenBook and its available at the following URL:

http://www.jbrownell.com/ko.html

There are even more benefits to Kurzweil that I did not find when using my trial copy to write that article, as well version 10.0 has been released with even more features.

For anyone who has Openbook and would like to consider Kurzweil in future, a competitive upgrade is $595.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>