[bksvol-discuss] Re: About ISBN

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:05:10 -0400

Books that old may not have an ISBN. I don't even think the ISBN was
instituted that long ago. Don't worry about it. Just check the box on the
submission form for ISBN Not Available. I think you need to put in a
synopsis, either short or long, I forget, if you check that the ISBN is not
available.

Evan