[bksvol-discuss] Re: Abigail book

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:45:56 -0600

No, BSO isn't on the title, but "hold for E" is.  If E had validated the
book, she would have removed the hold for E.  The scan job is beautiful.
There are just these small things that I know E woould never let pass, and
Jill was depending on her to check it but someone else grabbed it I guess.
Thanks, Cindy, for understanding what I was saying.

Sue S.