[bksvol-discuss] Re: Abagail

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 03:43:06 -0400

You are probably correct. I will go back to step 1, download and reject it. Thanks for the heads up.

E.

At 08:07 PM 5/15/2006, you wrote:

Hi E:

Did you perhaps release this book rather than reject it? I see it on step 1. And it looks like you were the last one to have it. Just wondering.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out