[bksvol-discuss] ATTENTION: Important Information About My Online Server

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 07:35:44 -0500

        IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

This weekend ... November 2 & 3  my online conferencing client   with
Talking Communities will be moving to a new  server.
In addition to increased stability, the major improvement is that Macintosh
users will now be able to participate, at least on a limited basis.

everyone needs to be aware of a couple of important details:
1)  There may be a couple of periods of downtime over the weekend.  Please
be patient. Every effort will be made to make the transition as smoothly as
possible.
2)  There's another vital issue to which everyone must give very close
attention.  Although you've been informed about this some time ago ... now
it's going to be reality.
      NOTE: After this weekend, any room link or administration page link
with an IP address (ex. 67.19.90.10) will no longer work.  All links must
start with www.conference321.com.

If you have saved my room links in your Favorites, it is possible the links
are IP addresses so it will be necessary that you replace them with the new
links.

Here are the new links for some of my public rooms you should start using
right away:

Auditorium:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs5affc3cfa191

Between the Book Ends:
        http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

Friends of Bookshare Community Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Friends of Bookshare Class Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs0f1c528bd81b

Tek Talk Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2

Radio Out of the Past:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs8d80999b8145

Sports Talk:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs4133c64356dc

Canadian Old Time Radio Room (COTRA)
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsbc4ca432dee7

Pat Price's Private Office:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsb137b7ce01cc

Bob Acosta's Private Office
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3aaa3a197bbc

Practice Room - Accessible World
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs468b0d1799ec

Practice Room - Old Time Radio
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsf0f1aa52966b

Note:
If you access any of my rooms via my three websites, the new link is already
embedded in the room name. Just select the specific room you want to enter
and you will be taken there immediately.

Pat

Pat (Patricia) Price, Events Coordinator
The Accessible World
http://www.accessibleworld.org
http://www.visionenhancement.org
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org