[bksvol-discuss] Re: ATT Natural Voices and narrators

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:23:42 -0500

Text aloud, the Next up product, smile, allows you to mark passages to have
multiple voices reading in their latest release 2.0.  Of course it must be a
text file, but quite a neat innovation.

I like that Kurzweil will read bolded or other attributes in a different
voice.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council