[bksvol-discuss] Re: ATT Natural Voices and narrators

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:00:01 -0600

Honestly, I can't think of what he read I just think the voice sounds
familiar.

If only the voices sounded more natural you could make a play with the
voices.  Someone would have to invent a markup language for thoroughly
controlling the speech.  You can already use two voices by bolding or
italisizing text of one speaker, so that Kurzweil will switch to the system
voice for that text.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/