[bksvol-discuss] Re: AT&T Natural Voices

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:23:22 -0600

Pratick,
    Are you saying that OpenBook has bugs? Never...I mean...that's just
absurdd...lol yeah right, I swear that OpenBook crashes more often than my
old Windows 98 machine. I've managed to elminate about half the crashes by
using JFW instead of IBM ViaVoice for speech, but that's only half...

The program just truly needs an overhall.

Jake