[bksvol-discuss] AT&T Natural Voices

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:09:03 -0500

Hi All,

In addition to E's question about k1k, how about Openbook, does anyone use it with that?
Regardless, of whatever you use AT&T Natural Voices with, how does it perform on your computers? Does it slow your system down noticeably, slow it down at all, crash your system as VIA Voice seems to do, etc.?
I am really intrigued with Charles and Audrey, but as they are extra cost items which jack up the price significantly, and I've been burned so many times getting software that seemed pretty cool before hand and than turned out to be a dud, I'd like some feedback from end users.

Thanks,

Dave

At 07:07 AM 2/19/2005, you wrote:
Do those of you who use at&t voices use them with k1k or with your screen reader?

E.