[bksvol-discuss] Re: ATT Natural Voices

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:24:55 -0500

Gordon Gould?  Is the only one I have met who is British, though I don't
think it is him.

There was one, he read the Hound of the Baskervilles, but I am thinking he
is too British for Rich, but hey he might have done "Charles"

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com