[bksvol-discuss] Re: ARC's?

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:36:24 -0500

Hi Amber,

I found an advanced copy of a book on the step 1 page a while back. I wrote to
Gustavo about it (as a double check since I was pretty sure of the answer) and
he said that they couldn't accept them.

Part of the reason I'm sure is that an advanced copy is not necessarily what
goes to print for the final edition. After all, then that would be like signing
BookShare up for the HC program.

Sorry to disappoint.

Jake