[bksvol-discuss] ARC's?

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 20:27:04 -0400

Hi all:
I just signed up for Harper Collins First look program at
http://www.harpercollins.com/firstlook
Basically one signs up to get and review ARC's or Advanced Reader Copies of
books.  For example, I signed up for four books that have yet to be released.
I find out in early September if I get them and they are released on October 1,
if I remember correctly. My question is this: Would bookshare be able to take
these books either before or after the release date?  any help would be
appreciated.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams