[bksvol-discuss] Re: ANYONE'S DAUGHTER (Patty Hearst story)

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 01:13:50 -0400

Dear Marilyn,

When Spock died for the first time! Evan says, "That's Star Trek for you!" He also said that William Shatner said, "No one ever really died in Star Trek for certain."

You've got lots of Trekker company on this list, Me, Evan, Kelley Hartman et al.

We have many Trek books in the collection though some are only in good or fair condition. There's plenty of Trek scanning and validating to be done.

Your enthusiasm for validating is wonderful. I feel as excited about doing it now as I did when I started. I hope you'll feel the same way years from now.

Live Long and Prosper,

and

Always with love,

Lissi

P. S. Jaws pronounces the live with the long i as in dive.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Beasley" <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>