[bksvol-discuss] Re: AHEM: Guido and The Mistress

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:07:18 -0700 (PDT)

Guido,

Forgive my chuckling -- or laughing out loud, but it
is nice to see you caught  like some of the rest of us
have been occasionally. I admit I probably have less
excuse than most of the rest of you for occasionally
posting when I thought I was responding personally,
since I can see whence came the message if I only took
the time to look. Fortunately, after making a mistake
that I thought was really going to get me into
trouble, I've been *very* careful.

Cindy

--- Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh shucks!!! And double so!!!   My honest apologies!
>
> I honestly thought I was responding to a private
> note.  This is the
> problem of email lists vs bulletin boards.  Once a
> note goes out,  it
> cannot be undone.  In a bulletin board system,
> mistakes like the one
> discussed here can be addressed by removal of the
> offending post.
> And when you receive a few hundred messages per day,
>  it gets easier to
> make mistakes.
>
> Once again,  my apologies.
>
> Guido
>
> PS:  Please note that in order to avoid the
> repropagation of the offending
> paragraphs I am here intentionally omitting the log
> of previous notes.
>
> G.
>

> Guido Dante Corona
> IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.