[bksvol-discuss] Re: AHEM: Guido and The Mistress

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:50:15 -0500

Oh shucks!!! And double so!!!   My honest apologies!

I honestly thought I was responding to a private note.  This is the
problem of email lists vs bulletin boards.  Once a note goes out,  it
cannot be undone.  In a bulletin board system,  mistakes like the one
discussed here can be addressed by removal of the offending post.
And when you receive a few hundred messages per day,  it gets easier to
make mistakes.

Once again,  my apologies.

Guido

PS:  Please note that in order to avoid the repropagation of the offending
paragraphs I am here intentionally omitting the log of previous notes.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,