[bksvol-discuss] AA and NA book request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:52:17 -0400

hey you all, I have a student, who is a avid Braille reader this summer, who
would really benefit, extremely benefit from the AA books and the NA books
in Braille.

Does anyone have copies they are willing to scan and share.

We only have one on the site.

He is a bright young man, and I know he can make great changes in his life,
but.... he needs the info to do so.

I don't have access and the time now as I am teaching full time, fun, fun
fun, smile.

But I would really appreciate it, if anyone could donate these, I would be
even willing to scan them, some weekend, if I could get my hands on them.

Thanks for the help.  They aren't available in Braille any other place or so
far I haven't found them.

Thanks for the help.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.