[bksvol-discuss] Re: A very interesting book crossing two time periods

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:11:45 -0500

Sounds fascinating, I'll check it out.

On 31/01/2011 10:27 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
For people who have an interest in YA or easy reads that cover historical fiction, you might enjoy a book that Susan and I just got into the collection, /Storyteller/ by Patricia Giff. A modern-day girl, Elizabeth, struggles with issues and finds a connection with her ancestor, Zee, and her story of hardships during the Revolutionary war.

I hope others enjoy it also!

Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes! ;-)