[bksvol-discuss] Re: A treat for Harry Potter fans!

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

The MuggleNet book lists all of the interviews and HP books that it uses
excerpts from to illustrate its points, and the interview that Gerald listed
below is one of them.  At the end of the interview are 2 clocks, one with the
number of days, hours, minutes and seconds until book 7 is released, and the
other with the number of days, hours, minutes and seconds until movie 5 is
released (82 and 74 days respectively, if anyone is interested).

  Carrie

Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        In the mean time, if you haven?t read the MuggleNet?s and Leaky
Cauldron?s interview with Rowling, check it out.

  http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/#static:tlcinterviews/jkrhbp1

  Gerald