[bksvol-discuss] Re: A to Z Bar Cookies

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:42:03 -0500

Hi, Barbara. Thanks for doing a great job with this book. It's perfect timing for us Christmas bakers. :) Gustavo may kick your book back to step 1 because of the title issue. If he does, it will show up on the step 1 page again and will have to be uploaded again. That happens to all of us sometimes, so please don't feel upset if it happens. When you go to upload the book again, there is a little form on the upload page. If you use JAWS or Window Eyes, go to the top of that page and hit the letter f to get to the first box. Hit enter to go into forms mode. The first box has the title in it. Using control shift right arrow, select the hold for Barbara part of the title and then press the delete key. If you have enough sight that you use a mouse, just select the hold for Barbara part and press the delete key on your keyboard. That will leave the correct title in the title field. Then you just upload the book as normal. Thanks, Barbara, for your work on this book. I love to bake, and I'm thrilled to have access to new recipes.

Monica Willyard