[bksvol-discuss] Re: A to Z Bar Cookies

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:15:42 -0500

Congratulations, Barbara! I know from experience what a bear cookbooks can
be to scan, so thanks for taking the time to validate it. I love and collect
whatever cookbooks I can get my hands on, so I know I'll be getting this
one, and I appreciate the time I know it had to take for you to do this.
Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/