[bksvol-discuss] Re: A strange scanning problem

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:51:18 -0500 (EST)

I have gotten this on occasion.  It usually happens to me if I have a cheap
paperback book so far, and mostly happens in kids novels.

Not sure if that has something to do with it, but it is definitely a bit
annoying.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx