[bksvol-discuss] Re: A small project involving children's books

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, Avon & AMU rep" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:46:27 -0400

Hi, Anastasia. You took all the books they got rid of? Nice job! I know everyone appreciates you doing all that. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/ or

Anastasia Saridakis wrote:
Hi To All
I work for a day care center and we got rid of a lot of books. I took them and am scanning them currently.
I have done the following books and submitted them in the past 3 weeks.

Edward's exploit
Glow in the dark under the sea
Thumper's little sisters
Time for school little Dinosaur
working
Sizzle Cleans up (which I just summited tonight.)

All real short all real easy.
I have 40 others or so that I will continue to work on during my other larger projects.

I'll let you know when I have the next batch done.
Anastasia