[bksvol-discuss] Re: A scanning question from a new volunteer

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:27:06 -0400

Hi, Kelly. Well, now that you mention it, this problem started right after I installed my new scanner and Kurzweil 10.5. So there's something weird that must happen when I do these upgrades. So, you may well be right. Think I'll check with Kurzweil. Thanks!

Kathy Szinnyey
joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
fredkate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx