[bksvol-discuss] Re: A scanning question.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:54:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sure. I can get the book from the library and, if the
one I get is o.k., I can scan and validate it and send
it to you and you can insert it in the appropriate
place.

If it's the regular print edition, my branch has it,
supposedly on the shelf. I'm going tomorrow and can
get it. If it's the Large Print edition I'll have to
request it. Hopefully you'll see this and answer
tonight or tomorrow before 11:30 Pacific time. smile
As I recall, you're here in southern California.

Cindy

- Any