[bksvol-discuss] A scanning question.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:31:42 -0700

I have a book here and I have tried scanning this thing several times, with
all kinds of setting changes etc., and I still get garbled letters. My
sighted wife tells me that when she looks at the page, she can see the print
on the back side of the page. She can't read it, but apparently it casts
shadows or whatever.
I'm not sure what to do here.
The book is: Puss 'n Cahoots by Rita May Brown, a Mrs. Murphy mystery. Any
ideas on how to conquer this kind of problem?
Jim Rawls