[bksvol-discuss] A reply to Scott's reply about my book request.

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:01:46 -0800

Dear Scott:
Thank you for replying to my email. However I don't know how to reply to your e-mail in this volunteer discussion page, so I wrote this by another subject.

Anyway, I am very confused what you said. I don't know or even I don't care about the process before Bookshare admin put a book in Checkout book list. I had requested some books and I wanted to proofread the books by myself when the books are put in the Checkout list because I am a volunteer proofreader in Bookshare. This is simply my point.
Tomoko