[bksvol-discuss] Re: A really messy index

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

I don't bother proofing indices, and I don't think it's required. My theory is
that a person can do a "find" for the subject and then will find the pages it
it is on. I do put in the long synopsis a note that I have not proofed index or
bibliography but if the reader needs them I will get the book and fix them.
However, no one has ever asked me to.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: