[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question to add to my others!

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:22:04 -0500

Hi Reggie,
Those smart tag things seem to be something Word does to indicate words it
thinks are misspelled. I don't know how to get them not to be displayed--is
there an option in the list of Jaws settings you can change by hitting
insert-v? I've only seen these when working on the computer at the university
which runs XP. Oh, maybe turning off the auto-correction thing in the spelling
and grammar section under tools would help. When you're in that dialogue, you
have to hit ctrl-tab to move between the tabs. I'm sorry I'm really not
explaining this very well, maybe someone will translate for me. <lol>
Kellie