[bksvol-discuss] A question regarding the book nothing but cats

  • From: Alexis Read <alexisread@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:12:40 -0800 (PST)

Would the person who submitted "Nothing but cats cats
cats" please contact me privately?  I have a question
regarding the order of a couple of picture
descriptions.  Thanks.

Alexis Read
alexisread@xxxxxxxxx

What is success?
To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people
and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by
a healthy child, a garden patch
or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed
easier because you have lived;