[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question of formatting

  • From: Mary <nightbird11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:55:54 -0400

Hi,

What I do is put a blank line before and after a part heading as well as a
chapter heading.  If there is a part and then a chapter heading, I put a blank
line between them.  I also put a blank line before and after each chapter
heading if there is no part.  That ensures there is always a blank line between
a chapter heading and text that appears before and after it.

Mary