[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about the book in approval cue.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:34:06 -0700

I think you'll have to ask Madeleine to take it out of the approval
queue and put it on the download list for you. As far as I know
there's no way to take a book directly from the approval or the reject
list
Cindy
If she's at the conference it may take a little while for her to check
her mail and get to do it.
Cindy