[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about ISBN

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 09:14:48 -0700

Yes there is a copyright statement. Thanks Valerie.
--------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=690550695
Cell: 1-925-250-5955
Please join this group I'm an officer of called Smooth Jazz Spot at:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=497886055511
and please use this link to add your email address to our group email list:
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1103230119266&p=oi
I Volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to find out more go
to: http://www.bookshare.org
----